Please email email@example.com with your return request.
Customer satisfaction is an Armond Dalton priority. Please review the conditions on returns.
Bookstore Returns Policy: (Students click here for online bookstore return policy)
- Advance authorization is required before items can be returned. Submit the form below to obtain authorization to return books.
- A restocking fee will be charged against credit given for returned items.
- Shrink-wrapping must be intact. We cannot accept returns of books or supplements in which the shrink-wrapping or packaging has been removed, even if replaced by your bookstore or others. Books with a serial code that has been revealed will be considered used, and credit will not be given
- Returns are assumed as being returned off your most recent invoice purchase. Therefore, that invoice must be paid in full before a return will be authorized.
- Authorization to return items will be granted up to six months from the date of invoice. The only exception is for new editions, in which case special return instructions are forwarded to bookstores.
- Freight costs are to be paid by the buyer unless the return is due to Armond Dalton error.
Students believing their spiral bound pages or data sets are incomplete should contact their Instructor for replacements.